Dear Healthcare Provider, Colorado Spine Therapy is a specialty clinic that combines the Science and Art of physical therapy in its care of non-surgical orthopedic patients. Both components of treatment are considered equally important at Colorado Spine Therapy.
We know you have a choice when it comes to referring your patients to physical therapy. Why would you choose Colorado Spine Therapy to provide the best possible care for your non-surgical orthopedic patients?
- We are a therapist owned Physical Therapy clinic in the Denver Metro area specializing in non-surgical care of extremity and spine patients.
- We get results as reflected in outcome data collected using www.fotoinc.com.
- We have a consistently high satisfaction rate (www.fotoinc.com).
- Over 60 years of combined experience in (spinal) physical therapy, 4 physical therapists on staff.
- 40-minute sessions for every patient, no exceptions.
- Patients see a Physical Therapist only, not an Assistant or Aide.
- Pre-verification of insurance.
- Extensive insurance list, including Medicare and Tricare.
- Convenient location at the corner of Louisiana Ave. and S. Colorado Blvd.
- Our Physical/Manual Therapists are required to take a minimum of 32 hours of continued education annually.
- Delivering the Art and Science of Physical Therapy.