2 Minutes to Better Health Video Newsletters
Click Below - Add Your Own Comment
Some Good Reasons Why You Should See a Physical Therapist First
- Seniors can improve their strength and function. Click Here for Details
- Seeing a physical therapists first for back pain can save you 50% or more. Click Here for Details
- Simple warm-up exercises can reduce ACL injuries. Click Here for Details
- Falls are costly but can be prevented. Learn more here.
- Seeing a PT first is a great choice before surgery rotator cuff problems or spinal stenosis. Click Here for Details About PT for Meniscus Tears, Click Here for Details About PT for Spinal Stenosis
- Patients can legally see a physical therapist first in all 50 states. Click Here for Details
- Seeing a physical therapist first is a great choice before surgery for meniscus tears or osteoarthritis of the knee. Click Here for Details
The information in this video is intended for informational and educational purposes only and in no way should be taken to be the provision or practice of physical therapy, medical, or professional healthcare advice or services. The information should not be considered complete or exhaustive and should not be used for diagnostic or treatment purposes without first consulting with your physical therapist, occupational therapist, physician or other healthcare provider. The owners of this website accept no responsibility for the misuse of information contained within this website.