Welcome to our first, 2014 email newsletter! We hope you will find it helpful and informative!
What is new?
- We are very pleased to announce that since 11-16-2014 Colorado Spine Therapy is a provider of Physical Therapy for military personnel and their family members of Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, Colorado.
- Do you need a thorough re-introduction to our clinic? Just watch our video:
- Our next Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Class (“Meditation”) will be offered starting January 29th, 2015 by Paul Deger, MA, LPC, PT
- As a member of the American Physical Therapy Association task force on cost containment Stefan recently met with Colorado Insurance Commissioner Marguerite Salazar to, once again, try to lower co-pays for YOU, THE PATIENT! We’ll keep you updated!
- Check out our Facebook page to stay up to date with the latest on our clinic, tips on low back pain and other health related topics. Don’t forget to like us!
Did you know that:
Using opioids may not be helpful to address your back pain? Just watch this video:
Why choose us?
We are the only privately owned physical therapy clinic in the Denver Metro Area specializing in Physical Therapy of non-surgical neck and back pain!
We will mail you a $15 Starbucks card if you refer a friend and/or family member to us! If they call us, make sure they mention your name. Of course, he/she has to start a Physical Therapy program…just calling to say hello is appreciated but not the goal 🙂 Please click here to refer us to your family and friends.
Choose us and Experience the Difference!
Deb Lutsk, Admin. Assistant
Alan Mazur, PT, DPT, Man. Therapist, ATC
Jeremy Wehking, PT, MS, OCS, Cert. Man. Therapist, FAAOMPT
Stefan van Duursen, PT, MS, Cert.MDT, Cert. Man. Therapist, FAAOMPT