Colorado Spine Therapy: Where Physical Therapy is an Art and a Science.
"Experience the Difference"
We are a family owned private practice, specializing in the care of non-surgical spine and extremity patients. We are looking for an experienced (3 to 5 Yrs)- (initially) part-time (32Hrs > 40Hrs) Physical Therapist/Manual Therapist who lives and breathes for the patient experience, a passion for the profession and learning, a great sense of humor and a willingness to go the extra mile!
Feel free to call our clinic at 303-691-3733 to talk with a team member before you decide to apply!
Among other benefits, we offer:
- An emphasis on health CARE and not health BUSINESS
- One-on-one evaluations and treatments, no double booking, overlapping treatment time or routinely switching between providers
- 40 Minute sessions (or more if you feel you need more time)
- A relaxed atmosphere
- A learning environment reflected in, for example, our monthly 1.5 Hrs. “Patient conference”, where we discuss a great variety of topics, listen to an invited speaker etc.
- Excellent, easy going professional relationship with all our referral sources.
- Generous benefits package (Including: IRA-match, paid (and unpaid option) vacation, continued education, paid Holidays, financial health insurance assistance, free lunch 1x week, free access to gym, )
- Compensation: negotiable
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Flexible schedule
- License reimbursement
- Paid time off