Physical Therapist/Manual Therapist
We are looking for a physical therapist to join our team. Feel free to forward our advertisement below to a friend or family member with a physical therapy degree who might be interested.
We are a family owned private practice, specializing in the care of non-surgical spine and extremity patients.
We are looking for an experienced (3 to 5 years) Physical Therapist/Manual Therapist who lives and breathes for the patient experience and has a passion for the profession and learning. If you have a great sense of humor and a willingness to go the extra mile, we'd love to have you on our team!
Benefits we offer include:
- One-on-one evaluations and treatments.
- 40-minute sessions (or more if you feel you need more time)
- A relaxed atmosphere.
- A learning environment reflected in, for example, our monthly 1.5-hour "patient conference", where we discuss a great variety of topics and listen to an invited speaker, etc.
- Excellent, easy going professional relationship with all our referral sources.
- Generous benefits package including IRA match (paid and unpaid option) vacation, continuing education, paid holidays, financial health insurance assistance, free lunch 1x week, free access to gym.
- Compensation: Negotiable.
- Job Type: Initially part-time (32 hours per week).
For More Information
Click the links below for more information about this job, including how to apply.Back to Careers
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great health tips!
Colorado Spine Therapy, specializing in the evaluation and treatment of non-surgical extremity (Example, shoulder, knee, elbow) and back and neck pain.
Steph Watters, Admin. Assistant
Evan Mazur, DPT, BSc.
Alan Mazur, PT, DPT, ATC, Cert. Manual Therapist
Stefan van Duursen, PT, MSc, Fellow AAOMPT, Cert. Manual Therapist, Cert. MDT (McKenzie)
Colorado Spine Therapy