by Stefan van Duursen, February 17, 2015
Colorado Spine Therapy is a physical therapy clinic in Denver . As a small clinic we realize that you have a lot of choices when it comes down to seeking treatment for that nagging neck and back pain. Seek no more! Physical therapy for neck and back injuries has become a specialty field. Colorado Spine Therapy is the only privately owned physical therapy clinic in Denver that specializes in the treatment of non-surgical neck and back pain. We have three physical therapists on staff who have a combined 36 years+ of experience in evaluating and treating many diagnoses, ranging from back and neck pain as a result of overuse to more serious diagnoses such as:
- A herniated disc,
- Degenerative disc disease,
- Stenosis etc.
Colorado Spine Therapy Treatments
The treatments we offer are truly state of the art and definitely based on the latest available evidence. An example is the use of the so-called McKenzie Method. An evidence based approach that is very helpful in the treatment of herniated discs. Just click on this link to learn more about this method: https://www.mckenzieinstituteusa.org/method-patients.cfm. Another form of treatment our physical therapists offer is manual therapy. This too is a specialty within the field of physical therapy. If you would like to learn more about this form of treatment we suggest you click on this link www.aaompt.org.
In addition to the above mentioned treatments we also offer a variety of educational lectures and courses. Examples are the very popular Meditation Based Stress Reduction courses. “Education” is a very important part of your physical therapy program. Hence, the reason why we constantly update our website, Facebook page Twitter account Youtube channel and Google+ site. Just click on any of these resources and become familiar with our approach!
Last but certainly not least, we are a small clinic which, in our view, comes with lots of advantages!
- We accept most health insurances, including Medicare and have a very affordable self pay option (see coloradospinetherapy.com for details)
- Pre-verification of insurance, no unpleasant surprises for your patients.
- Patients will work with a Physical Therapist only, not an Assistant or Aide.
- 45 minute (or more if needed) sessions for every patient, no exceptions
- Over 36 years of combined experience in (spinal) physical therapy, 3 physical therapists on staff
- Convenient location at the corner of I-25 and Colorado Blvd.
- Evidence based care onlyWe sincerely hope to start working with you! Please feel free to contact us at 303-691-3733 Our administrative assistant Deb will answer the phone. She is more than happy to answer all your questions!