January 2015 Newsletter
Welcome to our first, 2015 email newsletter! We hope you will find it helpful and informative!
What is new?
- We are very pleased to announce that starting January 1st, 2015 Colorado Spine Therapy has added a sub-specialty. We will start seeing non-surgical shoulder, elbow, hip and knee patients!
- Our next Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Class (“Meditation”) will be offered starting January 29th, 2015 by Paul Deger, MA, LPC, PT
- Dedicated to delivering the best possible evidence based physical therapy, Jeremy Wehking, PT passed his final exams, after a 2 year process, and has added yet another post graduate certification to his already impressive resume! A certification with the Postural Restoration Institute.
- Check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on the latest in physical therapy and neck and back pain. Interested in our informative videos? Check out our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC79hemIRHHcaIWzJISnMTzA
Did you know that:
Smoking is not just bad for your lungs and your heart? Nope, it is also bad for your back! Just click on this link for more information:
Why choose us?
We are a privately owned physical therapy clinic in the Denver Metro Area specializing in Physical Therapy of non-surgical neck, back pain.
We will mail you a $15 Starbucks card if you refer a friend and/or family member to us. If they call us, make sure they mention your name. Of course, he/she has to start a Physical Therapy program…just calling to say hello is appreciated but not the goal.
Choose us and Experience the Difference!
Until Next Month,
Colorado Spine Therapy
- One-on-one Treatment
- 45 Minutes per Session
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- McKenzie Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Manual Therapy Tuneups
- Educational Classes